This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Young Professionals / IET Campus

The Kent Local Network is pleased to be host to an Academic Partners trial of their new initiative "IET Campus".  At present this is a limited trial and initially involves just two Higher Education establishments; one of which is the University of Kent.  Through this trial we are looking to build closer links with the University and their student groups, with the end objective of creating a thriving Young Professionals section.  We have established a steering group which brings together representatives from the University's academic team, TinkerSoc, Engineering Society, and the Kent Local Network.  We are sure that this initiative will be a huge success and look forward to its roll out with our other HE partner, the University of Greenwich.
  • Hi, 

I am currently a student at the University of Greenwich studying Computer Engineering MEng (IET Accredited course) and currently hold the the position as chair of the IET On Campus Univeristy of Greenwich.  https://communities.theiet.org/groups/blogpost/view/335/347/5628

Brian Dury‍, I met one of your colleagues at the IET Christmas lecutre in Canterbury (13/12/17) and James from STEM Kent and Medway, they said that I should contact you, to get the ball rolling.

We are looking to network with IET Kent, with the idea of building contacts within the industry, either through site visits or holding a mini interview about what the indusrty is like in Kent and further afield, etc.

Thanks, 

Rich Blair
    Recipient of the IET Engineering Horizons Bursary supported by Exilarch's Foundation