This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Orford Ness photos

I'm hoping that you will be able to see a few of my Orford Ness visit photos here.
  • We even had an ex BT guide!
  • Nice photos, always wanted to go and look around. Will have to make time soon.
  • Perhaps its just me but as the first tiem I have tried to use "communities" I find it all but unusable. For instance the landing page jumps all over the place as the badly designed header cycles through different sized adverts. So I selected the anglian costal network (at least no adverts) and foud this. As as I was uinable to go onthe Orford Ness visit I was intereted but  heralded photos are nowhere to be found. Obvioulsty 40 years in the IT industry has not equipped me with sufficient skills to deal with this site.
  • Hi Philip,

No problems here?

I am using Chrome as my browser.

• Philip Williams:

Perhaps its just me but as the first tiem I have tried to use "communities" I find it all but unusable. For instance the landing page jumps all over the place as the badly designed header cycles through different sized adverts. So I selected the anglian costal network (at least no adverts) and foud this. As as I was uinable to go onthe Orford Ness visit I was intereted but  heralded photos are nowhere to be found. Obvioulsty 40 years in the IT industry has not equipped me with sufficient skills to deal with this site.

Philip, there is a link in my post to my personal collection of photos. Didn't this work for you?

• No links visable here...
    c044ad7f306ebe164c1d7d5f8d8550c7-huge-screen.png

Well I eventually was able  to upload the screen shot. And I have no idea why this is a link...

• You'd like the blue highlight bolder? We do what we can given the contraints of the site, which are many. I'm sure the site managers would welcome your input.
  • Sorry, my stupidity... only `excuse if that text in the display on the surface is small!
  • Thanks, good shots.
  • Philip, it's good to have people taking an interest, and feedback is welcome. Feel free to participate in the site and the network.