This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Seeking: Local Cybersecurity / IT Security / Information Security Companies

Hi all,

I am looking for local companies who deal with Cybersecurity or IT Sec/IS, based around the Cheshire and Mersey areas. I am trying to organise a mini "expo" at the University of Chester, so I need to find local companies who are potentially interested.

If this sounds like something that you may be interested in, or you may know somebody interested in this, please drop me a message.

Kind regards,

Richard
  • Richard

Hi

Have you contact STFC at Warrington as this is the uk main computer lab plus  possibly  Moneysupermarket , Airbus  MBNA and M&S Chester. They  all have significant computer operations in the North West. Also consider contacting ZEN internet from Rochdale they are considered the best technical internet provider.   The from that bring in the SMEs there are numerous IT companies providing the WEB services in the Chester and North West
  • Richard

I should have included this www.sci-techdaresbury.com/.../

I would consider starting here, then you could get their support
  • Hello all,

Thank you for your replies. I will take them on board.

Basically I am just after potential numbers at the moment, but the aim is to try and have local companies come and have a stand at the "expo" with the goal of building awareness in Cybersecurity, to build bridges and relationships between those and the University, to create possibilities of future sponsorship, graudate placements, interns and work experiences etc., and to allow for a free, and useful networking opportunity.

Regards,

Richard