This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

Engineering jobs in East Midlands

Pick Everard currently has vacancies for a graduate/intermediate electrical engineer in Nottingham and for an experienced electrical design engineer in Leicester
  • Hello Maela,

I am interested for the job profile you mentioned as I am looking for an entry level role. Before I submit my application, could you pleae tell me, if there would be a possibility to be sponsored to apply for work permit? 

Thank you
  • Hello Abdhesh,

Our company can sponsor tier 2 visas, however this clearly depends on a number of factors. It is probably worth applying and talking with our HR department regarding your requirements.

Maela
  • Hello Maela,

That is fantastic. Thank yoy for your reply. Could you please tell me who I can contact or where I can apply for this role based in Nottingham?

Thank you.

Abdhesh

• Details of Job Descriptions and application processes can be found on:

http://www.pickeverard.co.uk/careers/

The HR department can also be contacted directly by emailing hr@pickeverard.co.uk
  • Thank you for the details. I will contact them straight away. Should I be mentioning you as well on how I found out about this role?

Thank you.

Abdhesh