This discussion is locked.
You cannot post a reply to this discussion. If you have a question start a new discussion

New Member Introduction

Former Community Member
Former Community Member
Hi Everyone,
I have recently moved down to Bristol where I am set to assume the position of a Research Associate at Bristol University where I will be working on Ultrasound Guided Tissue Engineering and Prosthetics.

Before moving to Bristol, I worked as a Senior Scientist in the field of Process Analytics within the formulations platform at The Centre For Process Innovation (CPI). Prior to that, I worked as a Technical Lead for a start-up called Speir Hunter Ltd, where I contributed to the development of what’s now regarded as the UK’s first non-contact magnetometry based pipeline inspection scanner for the oil and gas industry.

In addition to the above, other notable bits of work which I have taken part in include; the development of an algorithm capable of estimating Particle Size Distribution online from an acquired Acoustic Emission signal during a mixing process for a home-care based product(as part of a PhD) and also the condition monitoring/fault detection of rotating machineries.
I am hoping to get involved and engage with all of you bright people within the group.
Regards,
Dr.Ejay Nsugbe