Take part in our new campaign that highlights the importance of manufacturing digital technologies to reach our sustainability goals.
Join our network that brings manufacturing digital technologies and sustainability together
To move manufacturing towards a circular economy, data and digital technologies will play a key role. A circular economy ensures that waste is eliminated, resources are reused, and environmental harm is minimised.
Digital technologies in manufacturing can; help scale-up productivity and emissions improvements in-factory; build resilience in supply chains and production in the face of global disruption, and design better products with materials that are reusable and recyclable.
Our new initiative advocates for digital technology that not only improves efficiency but helps us reach our net zero and sustainability goals.
To do this, we are creating a network to pool together resources, case studies, and guidance on how digital technologies have been used to produce a net zero benefit.
We are calling on manufacturers, policymakers, businesses of all sizes, educators, environmental activists, and anyone with an interest in the role of digital technology in enabling our sustainability goals. You can:
- Provide knowledge on digital technology productivity, resilience and sustainability.
- Deliver support for other manufacturing and business leaders.
- Share data and case studies that support confident decision-making.
- Learn about new net zero digital technologies and consider the digital changes you can make.
- Join a network of like-minded individuals who are passionate about the environment and the manufacturing industry’s role in tackling climate change.