Get Inspired Today With Our Festive Video And STEM Competition - #SantaLovesSTEM
- Do you never give up?
- Do you like exploring?
- Do you like fixing things?
- Are you creative?
If you want to continue to inspire children with STEM either in the classroom at school or back home, then we’ve suggested some activities, games, competitions and other ideas, which you can use to expand on the subject of this film.
To enter the competition, post a picture or video clip on IET Faraday Twitter or Facebook with the #SantaLovesSTEM and show us how you, your school or children are being inspired by STEM and our IET Faraday resources.
We are offering two KANO Computer Kit Touch (worth £279.99), one each for a random primary and a random secondary submission.
Your photo must demonstrate the following:
- An IET Faraday resource/activity (primary or secondary) being used
Please also help spread the word!
- Tag a teacher, friend or colleague interested in STEM to let them know about the video and prize draw.
- Show the video at your school get pupils in the festive mood and open up an inspiring STEM discussion.
- Spread the word about our competition with the #SantaLovesSTEM hashtag! Let others know about the fantastic, free IET Faraday STEM resources on offer to primary and secondary teachers.