Are You Missing Out? Time To Update Your Privacy And Notification Settings!
It’s always good practice to check and update your privacy and notification settings regularly to make sure you’re not missing out on news and discussions that may interest you and that you’re not being bombarded with information that isn’t...
There are two areas to enable or disable notifications: within your account information for overall community notifications and then for each of the individual community groups that you follow.
To manage your overall notifications:
- Navigate to your My Account settings
- Select the ‘Notifications’ tab to display your notification options.
- Choose which type of activity you want to receive alerts for.
- Click ‘Save changes’ to apply those settings
Community Group notifications:
When you join or follow one of the many community groups, choose what type of activities in the group you receive alerts for:
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the Community Group’s menu.
- Select the ‘Notifications’ tab to display the notification options.
- Choose which Community activity alerts you want to receive.
- Click ‘Save changes’ to apply those settings.
To make sure you’re not sharing more personal information than you intend to, manage your privacy settings to select who can contact you via private message and update what personal information in your profile you share with your contacts or make visible to all members of our online community.
Find more detailed information on how to set your privacy and notification settings in our help area.
Any questions? Pop them in the comments below or ask them in our Online Community Support forum.